Put a smile on someone’s face, as you serve a hearty noon meal to older adults! The Lunch Aide assists with lunch prep, serving members and light clean-up at the JRC Adult Day Center. Prep includes help with setting up tables, preparing beverages and other needed tasks. The Lunch Aide may also assist with serving lunches, bussing and sanitizing tables as well as assist with snack prep. They may also assist with other light duties. You’ll be rewarded with grateful smiles from the members we serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prep for lunch and snack
• Assist with serving food items and beverages
• Assist with spills and clean-up
• Other duties as assigned
• Friendly, out-going personality
• Dependable and punctual
• Self-Directed, willing to take initiative
• Respect and maintain confidentiality of members
• Lunch Aides are scheduled: Weekdays 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.