Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Special Events Volunteers
Special Events Volunteers will be responsible for assisting and supporting staff and working directly with guests during any special events that take place at the First Ladies National Historic Site, including (but not limited to) Legacy Lectures, symposiums, teas, open houses, fundraisers, etc.
Activities and Responsibilities:
The Special Events Volunteer(s) will be tasked to assist with some of the following duties:
- Welcoming and checking guests in as they arrive
- Answering general questions about the event and directing guests to various areas onsite
- Clean up and/or tear down for the day’s activities
- Serve light refreshments and drinks; replenishing as needed
- Manage parking lot(s)
Training and Experience:
- Must enjoy working with others; good customer service skills are a plus!
- Must be willing and able to assist with any/all of the above responsibilities
- Self – motivated and detail oriented
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: