Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Male mentor for Summer Camp
Pathway is seeking a male mentor to assist Pathway staff in providing a therapeutic and positive summer camp experience for Pathway teens. Pathway has responded to the needs of the teens we serve who have emotional and/or behavioral issues and we have developed our own therapeutic adventure therapy camp that will take place on July 19 thru July 23, 2020. Pathway strives to provide each teen in our care with a positive summer camp experience where trust and bonding will be promoted through the use of adventure-based and experiential therapeutic programming. Adventure camp will take place at Camp Koinonia in Geneva, Ohio.
- A willingness to volunteer during a full week of camp without compensation (overnights included).
- Mandatory camp orientation (TBD) at Pathway’s Jim Bridges Learning Center: 1530 25th Street NE, Canton 44714.
- Camp begins Sunday, July 19 at noon at Pathway’s Jim Bridges Learning Center: 1530 25th Street NE, Canton 44714 and returning Thursday, July 23 at 5:00 p.m. at Pathway’s Jim Bridges Learning Center. Pathway provides transportation to and from Camp Koinonia.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: