Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Put a smile on someone’s face, as you serve a hearty noon meal to older adults! The Lunch Aide assists with lunch prep, serving members and light clean-up at the JRC Adult Day Center. Prep includes help with setting up tables, preparing beverages and other needed tasks. The Lunch Aide may also assist with serving lunches, bussing and sanitizing tables as well as assist with snack prep. They may also assist with other light duties. You’ll be rewarded with grateful smiles from the members we serve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prep for lunch and snack
• Assist with serving food items and beverages
• Assist with spills and clean-up
• Other duties as assigned
• Friendly, out-going personality
• Dependable and punctual
• Self-Directed, willing to take initiative
• Respect and maintain confidentiality of members
• Lunch Aides are scheduled: Weekdays 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: